Welcome to my soapbox, of sorts. It's not a blog, at least not yet.
Think of it as a repository of opinions, opinions that may be useful,
informative, and make you think. You can't comment for now, but that
change in the future.
so what will I talk about?
Whatever's on my mind. I'm a bit of a global citizen, so don't worry
about where I'm from.
There are a number of ground rules though:
- I'm a Christian and my perspective is through that lens.
- I'm not setting out to offend anyone, but that's inevitable.
- You don't have to agree with me, and that's perfectly fine.
That's the beauty of opinions. Anyone can have them, anyone can
share them, but we don't have to cosign them. If you should choose
to follow me to twitter to voice your disagreement, just remember,
you stepped on to my turf first. I didn't borrow your eyes and
read it for you.
- I'm not here to call names, it's nothing personal.
- If you're looking for gossip, get lost.
- I'm not looking for a fight. I'm just talking about things that
stir my thoughts.
so let's talk about it then!
"The Chipotle Incident"
A bunch of wisely-brotha dudes decided that black people didn't
look bad enough in the public eye, so they took it upon themselves
to give racism apologists some additional ammunition. Not smart.
The Danger Of Unaddressed "White Guilt"
I could be wrong, but I believe that a large driving factor behind
much of the rise in racism in this age is unaddressed "white guilt."